A natural product used as an additive in mixes/soils to improve drainage, aeration & some moisture holding ability. Perlite is light weight and allows water to flow freely through a mix and increase essential aeration in and around plant roots. Perlite is used in general potting, orchid, bromeliad, cacti, and propagating mixes to increase air porosity of mix and allow water to freely flow through the mix. Perlite is produced from a clean, naturally occurring mineral rock that is treated at high temperatures to produce a lightweight material with excellent air porosity.
– Excellent drainage properties
– Improves aeration for mixes
– Natural product
– Suitable for all soils & mixes
– Packaging for 6lt sizes contains recycled plastic (Reduce-Reuse-Recycle logo).
– Packaging for all sizes may be recycled via REDcycle.
6 in stock
Make sure to follow Kennaugh's Garden Centre on Facebook & Instagram.
Copyright 2024 Kennaughs Garden Centre