Sinningia leucotricha Brazillian Edelweisse
A fascinating little plant, native to Brazil.
Brazillian Edelweisse is a hardy, slow growing caudex succulent. A relative of the African Violet, it is grown mostly for its unusual furry foliage. Small, bright orange-red tubular blooms emerge from October to June. A fab houseplant that you won’t have to worry about much at all!
– Shade – protect bulbs from strong sun to prevent sunburn. Will do well in any sunny position indoors
– Plant in any well drained soil
– Water soil when almost dry in summer, seldom in winter
– Can tolerate light frosts
– Repot when corm reaches sides of pot. Feed in warmer months
– Foliage can be cut back at any time to encourage new growth in August remove all growth to spring growth
Mature Size: 25H x 30W cm
1 in stock
Make sure to follow Kennaugh's Garden Centre on Facebook & Instagram.
Copyright 2024 Kennaughs Garden Centre